1. What is LaswellĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Maxim? List three Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“toolsĂ˘â‚¬Âť reviewed in this course and state how they can be applied to the management of project communications in relation to LaswellĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Maxim? Ensure your response speaks to how the tools will help you manage project communications in relation to LaswellĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Maxim.
2. What are the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“7 CsĂ˘â‚¬Âť of effective communications that were discussed in this course? List three Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“toolsĂ˘â‚¬Âť reviewed in this course that can be used to ensure your project has Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“effective communicationsĂ˘â‚¬Âť. Explain why you have chosen the three tools. Ensure your response speaks to how the tools help you manage project communications in relation to the 7 Cs.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. You have been hired to take over a Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“troubledĂ˘â‚¬Âť, but important project in your organization. The project has been active for almost a year and is currently over budget and behind schedule. The project has 4 full time resources assigned to it (each resource has a different communication style). You have requested two additional resources be assigned to the project in order to help get it back on track. Your request was approved. You have many challenges that need to be resolved and a lot of work lies ahead, but you are confident you can get the project back on track. You are able to pick two resources from any of the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“communication stylesĂ˘â‚¬Âť discussed in this class. You can pick two that have the same styles or two that have different styles (all people share the same skill set).
What communication styles will you choose (based on the four discussed in class)?
Why do you feel these styles are a good fit for this project?
4. You have been hired to manage a very important and complex project for your organization. The project has a tight deadline and will be required to solve many complex problems in order for it to be successful. You have been informed your team will consist of 8 full time team members. You have also been informed that four of your team members are Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“expressiveĂ˘â‚¬Âť and four are Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“amiableĂ˘â‚¬Âť (as discussed in class).
Why might this be a challenge for you on this project?
If you were able to change 4 team members, what communication styles would you choose and why?
5. You have been hired by a large organization to manage the design and build of a new addition to their office building. You are not familiar with the organization. Having taken Algonquin CollegeĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Project Communications class, you know that managing communications is critical to project success (in fact, you know that 90% of your time will be spent communicating). List three aspects of the organization you will try to learn about and state why it is important to know about them in order to be able to manage communications in your project.
Please provide all answers of these questions.