What is sole source contract? Why or why not would it be used.
Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Answer the following questions:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What is sole source contract? Why or why not would it be used?
- What law or act gave bidders the right to request data? Explain
- What kind of information must bidders supply the government’s request for proposal? Provide examples.
- What options does the government when awarding contracts with or without pricing data?
- What is a proper cost proposal?
- What is a proper price proposal?
- 4â5 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Use at least two reliable sources in addition to your textbook.
- APA format (including bibliography)
- Use the Databases and APA template located in the Student Resource Center to complete the assignment.