Select either the qualitative or quantitative study method for this assignment. The study method should connect to the practice problem of interest identified in Topic 1. This could be one of the previously selected articles from your literature review or a new peer-reviewed article.
In an essay of 1000-1,250 words, summarize the study, explain the ways in which the findings might be used in nursing practice, and address any ethical considerations associated with the conduct of the study.
Refer to the resource “Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines” for suggested headings for your paper.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Research Summary and Ethical Considerations Guidelines
Background of study:
- Problem (why this issued is being studied)
- Significance to nursing
- Objectives: research question and/or hypothesis
- Concepts, phenomena
Methods of study:
- Quantitative or qualitative
- Research design
Results of study:
- What did they find?
- Implications to nursing
- Explain how the findings contribute to nursing knowledge/science. Would it impact practice, education, administration, or all areas of nursing?
- Was the study approved by an Institutional Review Board?
- Was patient privacy protected?
- Were there ethical considerations regarding the treatment or lack of?