Please give short answers for the listed questions [6 marks].
There was an announcement (No. 2021-10) released on Australia Reserve Bank of Australia website on 4th June 2021, that regulators expect Australian institutions to cease the use of LIBOR in new contracts before the end of 2021, when LIBOR surceases. Please give short answers to the following questions.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. What are the weakness of LIBOR causing its cessation?
2. What is the aggregate notional LIBOR exposure of major Australian financial institutions?
3. What are the replacements of LIBOR that is suggested by Australia Reserve Bank of Australia?
4. What are the alternative rates developed by other markets?
5. What are the features that a good benchmark rate should have?
6. What are the big challenges for the transition away from LIBOR?