1. Bonds issued in a country different from the one in which the currency of the bond is denominated are called Eurobonds.
2. A company with a AAA bond rating will command a higher interest rate on its bonds than a company with a BBB bond rating.
3. The current yield is greater than the coupon rate for a bond selling above par value.
4. In terms of risk, preferred stock is safer than common stock because it has a prior claim on assets and income.
5. Shareholders, as owners of the corporation, face unlimited liability for the corporation’s debts, while bondholders, as creditors, may only lose the value of their investment if the company goes bankrupt.