solution

You are considering a portfolio invested 40% in stock A and 60% in stock B Stock A has a standard deviation of 12% and Stock B has a standard deviation of 16%. The correlation between the two stocks is 0.54. What is the portfolio’s standard deviation

B) What is the expected return (expressed in %) of a portfolio that has $7500 in Stock M and $5000 in Stock N? Assume the following three scenarios Recession (with 15% probability), Normal (with 70% probability), boom (with 15% probability) The returns on Stock M in each scenario are the following -12% in Recession, 6% in Normal, 12% in Boom. The returns on Stock N in each scenario are the following 10% in Recession, -2% in Normal, 5% in Boom

C) What is a firm’s weighted average cost of capital if the stock has a beta of 1.45 Treasury bills yield 5%, and the market risk premium is 9%? In addition to equity, the firm finances 30% of its assets with debt that has a yield to maturity of 9%. The firm is in the 35% marginal tax bracket

Save your time - order a paper!

Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines

Order Paper Now
D) An investor has been invited to invest in a project that will require an initial investment of $10,000. At the end of years 1 2 and 3 the investment will return $2,000, $4,000 and $6,000 respectively. She figures her Cost or Capital is 75%. What is the IRR
 
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"