We all know that fruit is good for us. Many of us don’t eat enough. The figure below is a histogram of the number of servings of fruit per day claimed by 74 seventeen-year-old girls in a study in Pennsylvania?.
a) Describe the shape, center, and variability of this distribution(Select all that apply).
- The spread is from 0 to 8 servings.
- The spread is from 0 to 15 subjects.
- The distribution is symmetric.
- The center is about 4 or 5 servings of fruits.
- The distribution is skewed to the left.
- The distribution is skewed to the right.
- The center is about 2 or 3 servings of fruits.
- Are there any outliers?
b) What percent of these girls ate four or more servings per day? (Round your answer to the nearest percent.)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
c) How many of these girls ate fewer than three servings per day?