- You are given the following information on a project with a 5-year life that requires an initial investment of $500,000. If things go well (with probability 0.60) the project will generate $200,000 for each of the years 1-5. If not, (with probability 0.40) the cash flows will be -$20,000 per year for each of the years 1-5.
Assume that the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s beta is 0.75, the expected Market return is 12.0%, and the risk-free rate is 4.0%. Further, the firm plans to finance the project with $300,000 of equity and $200,000 in debt. The YTM on the companyĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s bonds is 6.0% and its marginal tax rate is 25%. [Use Discrete compounding throughout].
- Using relevant information compute the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s WACC.
- Compute the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s NPV without any Real Option to Abandon.
- Compute the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s IRR without any Real Option to Abandon.
- Now assume, the firm has the option to abandon the project after 2 years. What is the value of this option to abandon? Compute the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s NPV with the Real Option to Abandon.
- Compute the projectĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s IRR with the Real Option to Abandon.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now