Recruitment, Interviewing, and Selection Plan.
Congratulations! You were successful in changing the CEO’s requested requirements for the new position of a Claims Supervisor. Now it’s time to begin your plan for filling the position.
Since you are new to the role of Human Resource Manager, and this is the first position you will be hiring for with the company, your CEO wants to approve your recruitment and selection plan. You need to decide what job analysis method to use for the new position that is being created. Then you will conduct a brief job analysis to create the job description.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As the Human Resource Manager for Premium Auto Insurance, it is your role and responsibility to ensure you are recruiting where and as you should be for the most qualified potential applicants. It is equally your role and responsibility to ensure proper recruitment and selection techniques.
Conduct academic research using the library’s databases, like Business Source Complete via EBSCO and Business via ProQuest, as well as reliable webpages and in a minimum 4 page report, address the following:
- Explain what job evaluation method you are going to use to determine the worth of this position.
- Describe how the position that is being created ties back to the organization’s mission and goals.
- Discuss why diversity is important within an organization and what diverse qualities you will be looking for in candidates applying for this position.
- Continue by creating the job description. Be sure to include the descriptive header, the summary, the major functions, and then the job-specifications.
- Include an APA formatted title page and reference page with at least 2 credible sources. Make sure to include APA in-text citations for any information used from outside sources.
A note about credible sources: Credible sources are reliable, accurate, and trustworthy. These sources are written by authors respected in their fields of study. You want to identify sources where the author of the article is listed; if they’ve referenced other sources, you should investigate those primary sources to ensure they accurately support the way in which they were used. Wikipedia is not considered a credible source.
Rasmussen’s Library and Learning Services team has developed a variety of Guides to help support students’ academic endeavors. For this assignment, the Writing Guide and APA Guide may both be helpful. You will find links to these Guides on the Resources tab.