Polygraph results are frequently used in other situations, such as pre-employment or background tests. If this is the case, it begs the question of why these results should be excluded from courtrooms.
For this assignment, prepare a three-page memorandum to your supervisor, an attorney, addressing the admissibility of polygraph results.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In your memorandum:
- Analyze the current position of the U.S. Supreme Court with respect to reliability and admissibility of polygraph evidence.
- Determine the potential impact of Frye v. United States on criminal cases.
Be sure to review the Polygraph Results Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the criteria for this assignment.
Your memorandum should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Must be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- References: A minimum of two references.
- APA format: Format resources and citations as per current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length of memorandum: Three pages, not including the title page and the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.