introduction to policing.
Please answer the following questions below, based on the assigned readings and Powerpoint presentation. Submit your assignment through the Assignment option on Blackboard. Each question is worth 5 points (40 points total for the assignment). Make sure to answer each question completely, and in full sentences. Remember, detail matters!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- List the six largest federal law enforcement departments within the Department of Homeland Security, and describe their primary responsibilities.
- Explain why American police is considered â€śfragmented.â€ť Why is this a problem?
- Discuss the debate over the role of local police in immigration enforcement. Describe the experiences among the Glendale (AZ) Police Department and the Maricopa County Sheriffâ€™s Office.
- What are the three Câ€™s of police organization. Explain each and highlight the advantages and disadvantages. Use examples to illustrate.
- What is CIT training? Explain its basic components and overall objectives.
- Explain why the military model does or does not fit for American policing. What are some consequences of the â€ścops as soldiersâ€ť mentality?
- What are the nine characteristics of a modern bureaucracy? Use examples to explain each.
- Explain the COMPSTAT model. What are its keys components (in the NYPD version)? What are the key criticisms of it?