Resources:Â Budgets under Chief Financial Officer in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization and the Health Care Budget assignment from Week Five
Part 1 â€“ 2010 Operating Budget
ReviewÂ the â€ś2009 Budget Issues â€“ Nursesâ€ť file in the Patton-Fuller Community Hospital Virtual Organization (accessed via the University Library).Â This document can be found on the Chief Financial Officerâ€™s web page under Special Projects.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
DecideÂ which of the two highlighted options you will implement from the Nursing Statistics memo of the â€ś2009 Budget Issues â€“ Nursesâ€ť document.
DiscussÂ decision-making processes in creating a budget.
CreateÂ a new 2010 Operating Budget based on the labor decision you select from the Nursing Statistics memo.UseÂ your Week Five Health Care Budget assignment as the foundation to develop your new projected budget.
Part 2 â€“ Analysis Paper
WriteÂ a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following:
- Discuss decision-making processes in creating a budget.
- Explain the role of variance analysis in maintaining an operating budget.
- Differentiate between managerial accounting and financial management.
- Explain generally accepted accounting principles applied to the health care industry and how they are applied to your Operating Budget Projection.
- Discuss the decision between the two labor alternatives facing the management of PFCH and the annual cost increase of each.
- Make a recommendation about which labor alternative should be chosen.
- Justify and analyze the labor decision that you recommend. Your justification should present numbers related to fiscal management including how each decision affects the 2010 Budget Projection.
- Analyze the effect of your decision on the operating budget, including:
- The opportunity cost of your recommendation
- How your recommendation affects employee satisfaction
- How your recommendation affects patient care and patient satisfaction
CiteÂ a minimum of 4 sources.
FormatÂ your sources according to APA guidelines.
ClickÂ the Assignment Files tab to submit the 2010 Operating Budget and Analysis Paper.
HCS 577 WEEK 6 Signature Assignment: Health Care Business Analysis