- _________ is the ownership of rights to a particular expression of an idea, but not of the idea itself.
- Copyright owners may give other people __________ to use their works under a license.
- The _______ of a copyrighted work is not protected under copyright law.
- A symbol, logo, or word that identifies the manufacturer of particular products is called a _________.
- The owner of a common law trademark can obtain additional protection by ______ an application for registration with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
- Each USPTO trademark registration identifies the particular _____ of goods or services for which the mark is registered.
- It is illegal to use the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“R in a circleĂ˘â‚¬Âť mark unless a trade or service mark is __________.
- A _____ ______ is a form of intellectual property that cannot be protected by registration.
- The only way to protect trade secrets is to keep them ____________.
- The ____ ___ doctrine permits the use of copyrighted works for certain purposes without the ownerĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s permission.
- One example of fair use is ______, which is a humorous adaptation of a copyrighted work.
- Most patents that are not design patents or plant patents are _______ patents.
- A ______ is a grant by the government giving an inventor the exclusive right to use an invention.
- Trademarks and service marks are used to identify the ______ of goods or services.
- In addition to being useful and nonobvious, an invention must be _____ to be patentable.
- The first step for an inventor to obtain a patent is to submit an ___________ to the USPTO not later than one year after selling the product commercially.
- ____________ is the term for unauthorized use of another personĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s copyright, patent or trademark.
- The granting of a patent permits the inventor to use an invention exclusively for a specified ______.
- The United States has ________ with other countries that expand the protection of patents, trademarks and copyrights beyond its national borders.
- Copyrights, trademarks and patents are protected by federal _________ law, but the protection of trade secrets is governed by common law and state statutes.
APPLICATION CLASS CONFIDENTIAL CONTENT COPYRIGHT FAIR USE FILINGINFRINGEMENT NOVEL PARODY PATENT PERIOD PERMISSION REGISTEREDSOURCE STATUTORY TRADE SECRET TRADEMARK TREATIES UTILITY
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now