Match terms relating to quality of earnings and financial statement analysis.
Match each of the following terms with the phrase that best describes it.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. A measure used to evaluate a companyĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s liquidity.
2. Usually excludes items that a company thinks are unusual or non-recurring.
3. Indicates the level of full and transparent information provided to users of the financial statements.
4. The disposal of a significant segment of a business.
5. Determines increases or decreases in a series of financial statement data.
6. Includes all changes in stockholdersĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ equity during a period except those resulting from investments by stockholders and distributions to stockholders.