(1) If demand is 106 during January, 120 in February, 134 in March, and 142 in April.
What is the 3 month moving average for May?
(2) Productivity growth is measured by:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonât have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(3) The Dulac Box plant produces 500 cypress packing boxes in two 10-hour shifts.
What is the productivity of the plant?
(4) Super Computers Ltd. has 10 staff who spend 40 hours per day making a total of 140 computers. By redesigning their manufacturing process, they increase output to 160 per day. What is the increase in productivity?
(5) Expert Electronics Ltd. has 5 staff who spend 40 hours per day making 150 computers. By redesigning their manufacturing process, they increase output to 160 per day. What is the increase in productivity?
(6) Using the data below, find the multi-factor productivity for the combined input of labor and machine time.
(7)A production facility is trying to expand production on a machine that is currently used to produce one part. This item has an annual demand of 1,000 units, an annual carrying cost of $10 per unit, and a setup cost of $400. They operate 50 weeks per year and can produce 40 units per week. What percentage of the time are they using this machine?