Discussion: Understanding the Research Process, business and finance homework help.
Discussion: Understanding the Research Process
The class is about problem statement, purpose statement, conceptual framework, research question(s), and interview questionsâ€”did or did not align within the overall study.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Analyze the relationship between a personal research philosophy and research methodologies
- Analyze the impact of research methodology choice on a doctoral research study
- Analyze ethical considerations for target populations within the doctoral research process
- Validate understanding of APA formatting and citation criteria to support doctoral course work
Throughout this course, you have explored different components of the research process, specific to your Doctoral Study, and have begun to develop the foundation for the next steps you will take in your independent scholarship as a doctoral-level researcher. In order to ensure you are well-equipped for this undertaking, it is important to stop and take stock of the knowledge you have already gained so that you can assess where you might need additional support.
To prepare for this Discussion, in addition to reviewing this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, consider the knowledge and skills gained in the activities completed throughout this course. Consider how this course has influenced your understanding of the research process from previous courses or personal experience.
By Day 3
Post an assessment of your understanding of the research process. Your assessment should include the following:
- How has your learning from this experience influenced what you will do going forward through your doctoral study process? Be sure to provide supportive examples.
- What areas of weaknesses can you build upon going forward into your Doctoral Study? Be sure to provide supportive examples.
- What opportunities have you identified for promoting positive social change based on your increased understanding? Explain.
- What further questions do you still have about the doctoral research process?
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this weekâ€™s Learning Resources and at least one additional scholarly source.
Saunders, M. N. K., Lewis, P., & Thornhill, A. (2015). Research methods for business students (7th ed.). Essex, England: Pearson Education Limited.
- Chapter 2, â€śFormulating and Clarifying the Research Topicâ€ť
- Section 2.2, â€śAttributes of a Good Research Topicâ€ť (pp. 28â€“31)
- Section 2.3, â€śGenerating and Refining Research Ideasâ€ť (pp. 31â€“42)
- Chapter 14, â€śWriting and Presenting Your Project Reportâ€ť
- Section 14.2, â€śUndertaking Writingâ€ť (pp. 630â€“633)
- Section 14.3, â€śStructuring Your Project Reportâ€ť (pp. 633â€“644)
- Section 14.8, â€śWriting a Reflective Essay or Sectionâ€ť (pp. 662â€“663)