The field of nursing has changed over time. In a 750-1,000 word ¬†¬†paper, discuss nursing practice today by addressing the following:
- Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how ¬†¬†¬†¬†this evolution has changed the scope of practice and the approach to ¬†¬†¬†¬†treating the individual.
- Compare and contrast the ¬†¬†¬†¬†differentiated practice competencies between an associate and ¬†¬†¬†¬†baccalaureate education in nursing. Explain how scope of practice ¬†¬†¬†¬†changes between an associate and baccalaureate nurse.
- Identify a patient care situation and describe how nursing care, ¬†¬†¬†¬†or approaches to decision-making, differ between the BSN-prepared ¬†¬†¬†¬†nurse and the ADN nurse.
- Discuss the significance of ¬†¬†¬†¬†applying evidence-based practice to nursing care and explain how the ¬†¬†¬†¬†academic preparation of the RN-BSN nurse supports its ¬†¬†application.
- Discuss how nurses today communicate and collaborate with ¬†¬†¬†¬†interdisciplinary teams and how this supports safer and more ¬†¬†¬†¬†effective patient outcomes.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA ¬†¬†Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.c
CO6 Develop a personal awareness of complex organizational systems, and integrate values and beliefs with organizational mission. (PO 7)
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won‚Äôt have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Complete the Week 8 AACN Essentials Self-Assessment
Compare your scores from Week 2 (score 39)to Week 8.
Describe how far have you come and how much further do you wish to go in improving your competencies during the next two years of practice.
Next, review the Course Outcomes as listed in the Syllabus. Select one of the course outcomes and share with your classmates how you feel you have achieved the outcome and how you will utilize the essentials and course outcomes in your practice setting.