Business Marketing Plan.
- This exercise is considered an academic writing exercise. Quality of response, grammar, and punctuation are considered in your overall grade.
- This exercise does not require the use of APA format or a cover page.
- This exercise uses the â€śBusiness Plan Financialsâ€ť MS Excel template. Use the â€śBusiness Plan Financials Guideâ€ť to assist you in completing the required worksheets. (Both documents are also available in the Course Required Files in Week 1.)
- It is recommended that students construct their deliverable(s) using MS Word / MS Excel and then attach the document(s) to the discussion thread submission area in Blackboard.
Use the â€śNAB Company Portfolioâ€ť (see: Course Required Files in Week 1) for reference. Provide the following information below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- For year one of your NAB companyâ€™s Business Plan, complete the Income Statement, Cash Flow Projections, and Balance Sheet sections from the â€śBusiness Plan Financialsâ€ť MS Excel template (see: Course Required Files in Week 1). Note: Attach the MS Excel worksheet to the discussion thread.
- Hints: Your marketing costs should already be included as you created your Marketing Budget in Week 4 and those will be filled in automatically.
- Hints: Use the figures you arrived at in the operations and technology sections of your plan to help fill out your financial forms.
- Hints: Work through the worksheets in order. The excel worksheets will automatically enter the numbers into your Income Statement.
- Develop the following financial sections of your NAB companyâ€™s Business Plan. Note: Attach the MS Word document to the discussion thread.
- Sources and use of funds
- Plan assumptions
- Break-even analysis
- Provide constructive feedback to at least one (1) classmateâ€™s post.
Use the attached documents to help you aide in the completing the assignment