The nervous system is anatomically divided up into the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). You will create a PowerPointÂ® presentation on the nervous system disease or disorder you randomly select. The guidelines for the PowerPointÂ® are below. You will complete one single PowerPoint document is to be submitted as the final product. Make certain to include a fully developed description of the topic, all cells, tissues, and organs involved as well as all processes and consequences.
Select a nervous system topic to complete this weekâ€™s PowerPointÂ® project. Â The topics that can be covered for this assignment are below.
- Nervous Tissue
- Electrophysiology of Neurons
- Neuronal Synapses
- Neurotransmitters with functional Groups of Neurons
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You wonâ€™t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Â PowerPointÂ® presentations should be between 15-20 slides (not including title slide and reference slides)
2. Â You should submit a final copy of the PowerPointÂ® to the dropbox.
3. Â Follow APA guidelines for references (utilize parenthetical citations on each slide)
4. Â Utilize the notes section (below each slide) to elaborate, writing as if you were relaying what you would say in an oral presentation.
5. Â Â The layout of the PowerPointÂ® should be as follows:
- Title Slide (1 slide)
- Introductory Slides (what is this disease or disorder in general?) (2-3 slides)
- Signs and Symptoms (4-5 slides)
- Cell types or nervous system structures affected (3-4 slides)
- Treatment options (3-4 slides)
- Prognosis of those affected (Quality of life and lifespan after diagnosis) (4-5 slides)
- Reference slides (as many as needed)